“Bringing Tanach and Jewish History to Life, in the Museum and in the Classroom”
That is our mission statement, and we hope, God willing, to explore as many museums and sites as possible in the world, to help connect people to Torah and appreciate Jewish History.
Experiential learning in a museum is edifying and enjoyable, and has proven beneficial and enjoyable in many different settings: Families, bat/bat mitzvah, couples, individuals, communities, events, fundraisers, synagogue and sisterhoods, parent outings and teacher professional development sessions.
What tours do we offer?
- Three Weeks: Age of Empires
- Chanukkah: Hellenism, Chanukah and the Jews
- Pesach: Ancient Egypt
- Yom Yerushalayim: The Four Kingdoms
- Tanach / Jewish History Highlights
- In-Depth Idolatry or “Avoda Zara”
- Chumash Explorations: Bereshit and Shemot
- Roaming with the Romans (under development)
- Origins at the American Museum of Natural History (under development)
Tours are given primarily at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We continue to explore museums, and below are the museums that have been visited, so far. There have been private or group tours in some of them:
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- The British Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- Chicago Oriental Institute – recent tour pictures
- The Penn Museum
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Boston Fine Arts Museum
- Brooklyn Museum
- Newark Museum
- The Walters Art Museum
- Museum of the Bible
- Harvard Semitic Museum
Average Tour Length: 90-120 min
Private Tours: $350-$1,500 + admission*
There are different private tour packages. For a quote, please consult regarding your tour needs.
* self-guided group at the Met require admission, at a slightly lower rate than the full amount. But it is absolutely required, for both NY residents and members. Other museums have different policies. Please inquire based on the museum.
School Tours at the Met (in New York)**:
1 tour: $500
2 tour2: $750
5 tours: $1,500
** Students learning in a school in the five boroughs are exempt from admission, and 1 complementary ticket is given for every adult chaperon (or teacher) per 10 students.
School Student Workshops:
Standalone workshop: $225
When coupled with a museum tour/s: $180
Teacher Enrichment Seminars in the Met: (Full day, with a break)
$1,250 + Admission
Scholar in Residence, Shabbat Programs
To inquire, please email email@example.com